Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My list is complete!

I have finally thought up all 101 things I would like to accomplish in 1001 days. Although I started my list at the beginning of the new year so I really only have 826 days left and I am only 8% done.

I am hoping that some of these goals can be checked off together like #3 Find out my blood type (how do I not know this?) and #6 Donate blood, or #18 Swim with sharks can go along with #20 Get my scuba licence and part of #23 Visit 3 new countries.

To end this entry on a positive note I remind myself that I completed #21 Go on a vacation during which I have do do absolutely nothing (my first time at an all-inclusive resort) and part of #23 Visit 3 new countries (Jamaica!) in the same go and it wasn't hard at all!

I also just completed #66: Finish this list. No, that is not cheating.

No comments:

Post a Comment