I started this blog a ridiculously long time ago to check off #36 on my Day Zero list: Start a blog. Well I guess I do deserve the little green check mark for that, but what good is a blog if you never update it? Not that I have any followers with my one measly little post...
So the time has come to use this blog for good; to influence people, improve my life, make a difference in the world...or maybe just to have something to do with all of my free time (and there seems to be a lot of it lately). Here goes.
Day Zero is home of the 1001 day project, where you create a list of 101 things that you want to accomplish in 1001 days. My wonderful friend turned me on to this at the end of last year and I began my list in December but have still not thought of a full 101 things to complete my list. As of now I have 66 things and 827 days left. Since I have been slacking in the blog department, I will post about my accomplishments retroactively as well as in real time.
P.S. I added "learn how to use my blog website" to my list because I cannot for the life of me figure out how to insert a link even though there is an "insert link" button.
No comments:
Post a Comment